29.3.15

Starting fresh..


Hello and welcome to my place!
I have decided to restart this little blog and use it for sharing pretty images of gentle home-life and femininity.


It may not be to everyone's taste..but I don't mind.
I intend to spoil myself a little bit here.
There is too much sadness and ugliness in our present time for my liking...I feel a need to see more beauty, softness, faith and old fashioned lady-like charm.
So I will use this space as a journal of lovely things to inspire myself with.. and hopefully bless someone else along the way too!




7 comments:

  1. I know I am going to enjoy reading your blog. Please keep writing and sharing the lovely thoughts in your heart.
    Hugs from Shirley in Virginia

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely idea. I will look forward to reading your posts.
    Blessings,
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is always nice to see your blog come up to the top of my blogroll with a pretty post. The world wants to bring us down into constant sorrow and worry and depression, but there is another side of life that is light and life! The domestic life is supposed to give solace to the family and others.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, it's nice to surround ourselves with the beautiful things in life. I'm looking forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We need blogs that brings out the loveliness of been a woman of God. The ictures, the flowers, they are all needed to encourage us and share the joys of been a wife, mother and loving every minute of it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely blog!! Looking forward to reading more posts!!!
    God Bless
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Because I miss my daughters who are married, and miss feminine conversation, I like to visit lady-like blogs in the blog neighborhood from time to time. Your emphasis is a lovely one.

    Our front door is painted red like the door in your picture.

    ReplyDelete